Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We Are Shepherds Watching

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
Luke 2:8
--
My holy people; still, even now, there are indeed shepherds, abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. Not like in the Christmas story, but in the throws of persecution, trial, famine, and every sort of onslaught of evil and sin. I have shepherds, that I have appointed, to watch in prayer, in fastings, in intercessions and in celebration. I have broken the heart of the few, that the nations may be discipled. These broken-hearted ones will penetrate the nations as no other generation has done before. They have taken My commission seriously and they have believed My Word.

Will you take territory for Me, or will you stand at the sidelines and simply watch? That question should be asked of every one of My holy people. That question should burn in your hearts as you lay down at night. That question should challenge you as you rise from your bed in the mornings. That question should drive you to your knees to receive a fresh infilling of My Spirit. I have prepared good works for all of My holy people to walk in. Will you make your heart ready to do what is prepared for you?

Walk through every open door. Pray like never before. Believe My Word like never before. Walk in My Spirit like never before. Then you will see a move of God like never before. You are My Body in the earth. Live and move and have your being in Me … and see My promises made real in your generation. I have called you to disciple nations. Will you?

Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Be and become an accurate expression of Christ in the earth.


Tags:

No comments: