Thursday, January 17, 2008

Prepare For The Unexpected

Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace.  Acts 18:9

My holy people; be prepared for the unexpected. For I will not only speak while you are seeking Me, but I will seek out those who are willing to move forward in the things of My Kingdom. I am establishing My Kingdom through those who are willing to move with Me. Seek Me. Answer Me. Follow Me. These are attributes found in the heart of those who will do as I desire in building My Kingdom.

Be on the look out for more revelatory dreams, visions and visitations to come about. I desire to impart My Heart to those willing to listen. I will speak, showing you the deep desires of My Heart, which will guide you day by day. At this time I am transforming hearts from desiring their own way, to Mine. Knowing, expressing and following My Heart will be critical in the season you are now in.

No matter how negative your circumstances appear, continually look to Me for guidance. I will not leave you without hope and help. I will be there with you, moment by moment, giving you directions and helping to establish the work of your hands in a world gone topsy-turvey.

Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Be followers of Me day by day.

Tags:

No comments: