Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Follow Me In The Supernatural

Follow Me in the Supernatural

And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.
Acts 12:8 

My holy people; supernatural needs demand supernatural provision. As the storms and trials of life increase to the point that you see no possible way of escape, look to Me to provide a way out, no matter what.

I am leading many to trust Me for miracles of all sorts in this season of life. I will send angels with orders of deliverance for some. To others I will make a way in the wilderness just as I did for the Israelites. The key to all of this is to follow Me. Do not look for a pattern to follow or for My supernatural provision to come in the same way twice. Look to the One who sends an answer from heaven to earth, not to the particular messengers or methods.

I am doing a new thing in the earth. Do you know it? Do you realize that all that occurred in the past is in the past? Do not look to the past, but look to what is ahead, in Me. I have things for you to do in the Kingdom. Step forward, one step at a time and I will be with you. Be confident in Me and My ability to be your provision. Follow My voice, follow My Word, follow Me. For I am pouring out miracles to those who will trust Me to be all that I have promised.

Seek first My Kingdom and to see My Heart demonstrated to the lost, the hurting, the poor and the broken. Allow My Heart cry to become your own, as you draw near to Me. Be and become an accurate expression of Christ in the earth.

No comments: