Sunday, January 27, 2008

Come Into The Cloud

While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.
Luke 9:34 

My holy people; prepare yourselves for more and more of My Presence. For as I came close to tell how important it was to hear My Son, so I tell you now of the great importance of hearing what the Spirit has to say in these days. Time is advancing and so are My seasons for you, My holy people. Your very lives depend upon hearing what the Holy Spirit has to say to you.

Some would try to advance in the things of My Kingdom without hearing. This is foolish and dangerous. For I sent the Holy Spirit to you so you could know how to truly follow in the Way. Without hearing what is upon My Heart, it is impossible to do My will.

Why is it that I sent you the Holy Spirit immediately after Jesus came to be with Me and not the complete Bible? Could it be that I sent what was most important first? It took nearly 3 centuries before the Church identified the complete collection of the books of the Bible. I gave the Holy Spirit so My holy people could recognize the Truth, regardless of what was yet written down. Nothing has changed.

You see, many walk in darkness today. Even though they have the Bible, they walk in darkness because they do not hear what I am saying in the words of the Book. I am Spirit and those that desire to worship Me, must worship Me in spirit and in truth. I sent the Holy Spirit so you could recognize the Truth. Without the Holy Spirit at work in your life, you have no life.

When a person is born again, they become alive in their spirit. They experiece spiritual birth. I send the Holy Spirit to give spiritual life, spiritual ears, spiritual discernment, spiritual living. Ask yourself … am I alive? Do I hear what the Spirit is saying? Do I know how to really follow Jesus? Do you?

There are many birth defects in My Church. Many that have said words, said prayers, but are not alive in the Spirit. Ask yourself; am I alive in the Spirit?

There are also many that have lost their first love, that have put their spiritual life on the shelf and forsaken true life for a kind of rules and regulation living. No longer desiring true life, they do not allow Me to lead their life. Never being full of the Spirit, never desiring the deep things that I offer, these fall into a spiritual stupor that can cause them to camp out in the wilderness. Ask yourself; am I living in the wilderness?

Still, there are those, My holy people, that have been born of the Spirit and walk in the Spirit and are led by the Spirit and are moving on with Me in ever increasing life, abundant life. Pressing on to make advances in My Kingdom. Pressing forward to drive out enemies and to bring every thought unto the obedience of Christ. These are truly My holy people. My called out ones that possess strength not of their own, but strength found in the Holy Spirit.

Which group do you belong? There is coming a time very soon for many of you, when hearing what the Spirit has to say to you will make the difference between life and death. Intimacy is not just a nice thing to have, but it is what I gave to My Church so they can really follow Me. In good times, in bad times, when rich or when in want, giving hope to the downcast and new life to the broken. I AM with those that are filled with My Spirit and walk after Me.

Seek My Face. Draw near, come into the cloud of My Presence. Do not fear, but take hope for it is in My Presence that true life awaits. Call upon My Name in the day of decision. I will lead you to new life, even a new way of living. I love you and did everything that was necessary to cause these things to happen for you. You just need to believe and receive from the storehouse of My blessing for you. For many, it is time to come home for the first time.

No comments: