Saturday, January 26, 2008

Come to Me

And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
2 Corinthians 6:18

My holy people; where is your agreement? Is your mind made up to follow Me or do you also try to follow other things? Is your determination to follow Me in the matters of work, of family and of moral behavior? Are you constantly listening for My Heart, so you know what way to go?

Many of you have made agreements with the world in certain areas of your life. You have made compromise to following Me. I tell you, it is time to come out of agreement with the world and to come into agreement with Me.

What are the benefits of doing this? I will be your Father. You will be My sons and daughters. You will be My own and I will be yours. Many wonder where they can find intimacy. I tell you this; many are not sons and daughters, therefore they have nothing to find. Nothing at all.

Come out of agreement with the world. Come out of agreement with Babylon. Come out of agreement with your own will and your own ways. Come to Me, My holy people. Come to Me. There, and only there, you will find rest.

No comments: