Sunday, January 13, 2008

Change Your Reasoning

Change Your Reasoning
Rich Elliott
Jan 13, 2008


And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?
Mark 2:8
--
My holy people; change your reasoning from within yourself. This may sound strange, but it is a stronghold in your life causing you no end of pain and problem. Stop listening to this voice within that plays back pain and problems. Instead, look to Me to guide and direct you moment by moment. I am with you and have promised never to leave you alone.

You are now in a new year. Instead of continuing in the pattern of your yesterdays, start a new pattern. Proclaim My Good News whenever and wherever you find yourself. Allow the sound of your words, thoughts and actions become an expression of My good news.

My holy people; My grace is always with you. Do you hear that? My grace is ever with you. Live, move and have your being in Me.

No comments: