• European Parliament, Brussels, 21 November 2013
• Speaker: Godfrey Bloom MEP, Ind. (Yorkshire & Lincolnshire), Europe of Freedom and Democracy (EFD) group - http://www.godfreybloommep.co.uk
There is no way to avoid this Crisis. It can’t be bypassed. Just as the seasons must progress from Spring to Summer through Fall and into Winter, a Crisis must follow an Unraveling. History does not have a rewind button. Secular Winter has arrived and the country couldn’t be less prepared for the challenges ahead. The government and the governed enter this highly dangerous period weakened and fragile. The short-sighted economic choices and deferred fiscal decisions will collide with peak oil and uncontrolled globalization to inflict a horrific resolution to this Crisis. The gravity of our situation cannot be overstated. As politicians and the mainstream media play pretend games of recovery and false optimism, the country hurtles closer to the abyss. The country had a chance to prepare for this Winter by:Whether cycles are real or not is a hotly debated concept. Our personal view is that cyclical events are everywhere, from the birth-to-death cycle of human life to the 26,000 year galactic alignment, we can see cyclical events everywhere in nature.
You may have noticed that as a country we not only did not prepare for Winter, we proceeded like it would never come. No leader has emerged to bluntly speak the truth to the American people. Culture wars still rage. Government has expanded and our military has been depleted in useless wars of choice. All that is left is for individuals to prepare their families for the immense challenges ahead.
- Forging consensus regarding the problems we face.
- Preparing our governmental institutions for the challenges ahead.
- Political leaders bluntly describing the issues before us, stressing duties over rights.
- Developing community teamwork to solve local problems.
- Treating our youth as a national priority.
- Preparing elders for the sacrifices and unfulfilled promises in their future.
- Reducing government and personal debt.
- Conserve military resources for the long road ahead.