Friday, January 25, 2008

Pursue Me

Pursue Me

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [ye] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [ye] double minded.
James 4:8
--
My holy people; is it so complicated that you do not understand? Is your understanding so darkened that you cannot see? All that I am after in your life is that you pursue Me. I desire to be the greatest love of your life. I desire to have the place of preeminence in your life.

Many are crying out to Me at this time. Mostly about personal needs. Few stand before Me to know My Heart and My ways. This life you are living is all about knowing My Heart and following My Heart. Then you will not be so drawn away by the world and the trappings that it has to offer.

You have all the grace you need to pursue Me. Are you going to pursue Me or pursue what I have to offer? I am looking to purify hearts and motives that are willing to put Me above all.


Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Allow Me to refresh your love for Me.

Tags:

No comments: