Monday, January 21, 2008

Tell Them Of Me

Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:
Luke 12:8
--
My holy people; your mouth reveals what is truly in your heart. Much of My Church struggles with how to be a witness to those around them. There can be only one response from My holy people. In your day to day living; at work, at home, amongst friends and acquaintances … witness to them of Me.

Tell them what I am doing. Tell them what I have done. Tell them what I can do. For many need to know these things. Many need to hear the gospel preached to them from a friend at work. Some may only have the opportunity to hear from those at work.

Do not consider yourself, but consider others as you share Me with them. It is in this way that you can serve Me daily.

Some may be starting a new job today. Do not delay; let them know who you serve. Do not wait until later to draw the line in the sand, demonstrating your love for Me and for those around you.

I have promised to empower your witness. Have you received the promise of the Father? You must be empowered, you must be filled to overflowing, with the Holy Spirit in order to have this empowered witness. If you have not received this, then by all means seek Me for it. For I have promised to be with you, in the presence and power of the Holy Spirit. I will empower those that look to Me and My promises.

There is a world that has gone topsy turvy around you. You have the answer. You know Someone who can make sense of it all for people. Tell them of Me.

No comments: