Thursday, January 31, 2008

Get The People Ready

Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.
Isaiah 43:8

My holy people; times and seasons are in the hands of those who know Me and who receive My wisdom. It is time to upgrade the seeing and a season of improved hearing for those in My Body.

Call forth sight and hearing, that My Body may be healed and that My Body may be whole. For there are many sick, blind and deaf that need to receive from Me.

Decree the release of My anointings in this hour, that the Body may be able to know, see and hear Me. Much attention is upon worship and that is good, but there is a pressing need for My holy people to be healed and to walk in My purpose for them.

It is time to gather together, intercede for those in your jurisdiction, and to minister My anointing to My Body.

The army is coming forth very soon. My holy people will become a great and mighty army that will sweep workplaces, homes, cities and nations for My glory. I have released the wisdom to know the wiles of the enemy and My Heart to know how to take what the enemy has held captive for centuries.

My holy people, get your lives in order. Gather together under My banner. Gather together in My Name. Gather together for My purpose and in My power. For you shall be beautiful in this season. Knowing My Heart. Seeing My Purpose. Performing My Will. Marching step by step to the beat of My Heart. You will be blessed in cities and in nations.

You are My feet and My enemies will be put under you. You will rest upon the enemies that have usurped My authority for centuries. These enemies will scatter and these enemies will no longer spread their influence. For My House will be lifted high above and My will shall be performed in the earth by My holy people.

Get ready. Get set. Go!

No comments: