Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let Me Raise You

Let me raise you to the place I have prepared for you.

God raised up the Lord, and he will raise us up too by his power. 1 Corinthians 6:14

My holy people; rest from your labors and allow Me to raise you up. So many in this hour are attempting by their own power to raise themselves.
Through prayer, intercession and the Holy Spirit, many are trying to ascend on their own, rather than relying upon My power to do so.
I have prepared a place for you and I have also promised to come and receive you unto Myself so that you may be with Me in that place.
Don’t you know that is by My power alone that you are able to do so?
Allow Me to teach you, allow Me to show you, allow Me to lead you to that place by My power. For it is by resurrection power alone that you may be raised.
Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Allow My power to do what no man can do for you.
Let Me raise you to the place I have prepared for you.

Rich Elliott
http://www.injesus.org/

No comments: