Sunday, March 28, 2010

Be My Army

And a considerable number of those who had engaged in occult practices threw their scrolls in a pile and burned them in public. When they calculated the value of the scrolls, it came to fifty thousand drachmas. Acts 19:19

My holy people; no longer is the fear of My holy people going to keep them from doing My will, but instead My will is going to be performed fearlessly and great spoil will be taken from the enemy. The victory that is about to occur for many will not just bring great glory to Me, but will be a means to encourage you, My holy people, to again take the offensive, taking ground, and advancing My Kingdom.
Fear has taken many captive. Fear has caused you, My holy people, to lose any momentum you had and to hide what I am doing, rather than putting your lamp on the lamp stand for all to see. I tell you plainly: I do not desire you to hide what I am doing, but I want you to put it high on a lamp stand for all to see. Do not retreat into yourself, but instead forcefully advance My Kingdom in the earth.
Where the Holy Spirit is welcomed and moving, there is great liberty. Liberty strikes terror into the heart of the enemy: especially the spirit of religion. After all, if you My holy people begin to exercise your authority in Christ by way of the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit, enemy strongholds will be overrun and My Kingdom will be established and great spoil will be taken from the enemy.
Be filled with My Spirit.
Be obedient to My Word.
Be ever vigilant … and be ready to take what the enemy has stolen and redeem it, causing Me to be glorified and the enemy to cower in fear. Behold, all things become new, when I come on the scene in great power and glory.
Be awakened to My extravagant love for the lost, even those who are caught in the very terror of the enemy strongholds. Make them into disciples for My Kingdom. Equip them to do the work of ministry. For as these become equipped to do My will in the earth, the enemy will begin to be turned away from your cities, from your regions and your nations.
Seek My Face. Seek a face to face audience with Me. Call upon My Name. Call out with great passion and great heart, for I am looking for those who will make a difference for My Kingdom. Those who will take back all that the enemy has stolen and then begin to take ground, acquiring all your assigned territory.
It is not enough to be silently appreciative for what I have done, but I am looking for a people who will worship Me with all their heart, all their soul, all their mind and all their strength; even a people who will love others as they love themselves and will fearlessly advance My Kingdom . Be and become My army in the earth … skipping over the mountains, leaping over walls, and dancing the dance of victory with Me.
By Rich Elliott
http://www.injesus.com/

No comments: