Monday, April 21, 2008

Luke 12:29

And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
Luke 12:39 

My holy people; many of you have had your house broken into by the thief. Many of you have suffered many things through terrible trials and tests. Some beyond your capacity to cope on your own. Only through My grace, have you been able to stand secure in Me during these times.

I tell you some good news: look ahead. Look ahead for a break in the clouds. For the former days will be changing to bright tomorrows. For some of you, the job that you have searched for will suddenly be found. For others, the breakthrough in business will come to you out of nowhere. Still for others, a sudden healing, sudden miracles, sudden turns of events, even sudden harvest in My vineyard.

Do not be overcome by the enemy at this time in your life, but instead overcome, breakthrough, into a new season that is full of good fruit, to My glory. I am leading the way. I am making all things work together, to bring an end to the downturn in your lives. Keep looking to Me.

No comments: