Friday, September 17, 2010

Your Conquer Is At Hand



















May The Lord answer you in times of trouble, may the name of the God of Jacob set you up on high and protect you. Psalm 20:1
My holy people; there is a shift going on – do you feel it? There is a shift going on in the very circumstances and day to day activities of you, My holy people. For I have been pouring out new measures of grace. I have heard your cries. I am answering your prayers. I am setting the stage for unprecedented waves of My glory to wash over the earth. A tsunami of My Spirit is about to engulf you and as this occurs, do not fear, do not wonder what is going on, for I AM going on. Going on to victory with you My holy people.
There has been a season of waiting and wondering and watching. The season you are now in is a season of seeking, finding and following. New frontiers, new fronts, and new fellowships will signal the growth you have been waiting, wondering and watching for.
No longer will signs of My power be a wonder for the future promise. Instead, the signs of My power will be all around those that call upon My Name. There has been a turning and now in turn I will answer your prayers and I will heal your land.
The old guard will not be pleased with the sudden release of My glory and power, but in order to move into victory and conquest, there must come a change of My suddenlies. Instead of once in a while, you should expect to see more and more of My power regularly released in and through My holy people. Call upon My Name. Believe in the effectual working of My power through the Spirit; move forward, conquering territory and adding to My Kingdom.
Do not be concerned with the old guard. It is in the new that My life and My working will be found. The old guard wishes to protect and maintain what it has. My desire is for you My holy people to run forward with Me into new works, new territories and effectual open doors. You have the grace for open doors at this time. You have upon you the grace to open new doors at this time. Breakthrough is the word of the day. Go through, go through and possess the land of your inheritance for now is the time, today is the day of My salvation to be manifest in and through you, My holy people.
Some have waited for a long time to see what you are now walking into. With Me, My precious bride-to-be … all this running beside Me. The time is at hand. The waiting is over. Loose the bands of wickedness. Undo the heavy burdens. Let the oppressed go free. Break every yoke.

Realize the destiny to which you are called. Realize that what you were created for is now within your grasp. You have sought and found My Face. You have called upon My Name. My third day power has come.

No comments: