Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The New Has Begun











"I will seek the lost, bring back the outcasts, bandage the broken, and strengthen the sick".
Ezekiel 34:16

My holy people; look up, for your redemption draws near. I have heard your cries. I have determined to release My Spirit to do a work in the land that will be counter to everything organized religion has set itself in expectation of. No longer will My Spirit be hindered and My holy people become prey to the shepherds. I tell you, I am come to the land to restore, to set right and to lead and strengthen My holy people.

There are many areas, cities, towns, regions where there is nowhere for My holy people to assemble. Instead of My shepherds leaving the ninety and nine and ministering to the scattered ones, they have instead made temples for themselves and their “ministries”. Instead of loving Me and loving their neighbors, there has been a turning toward self and what is right in their eyes. Is love being manifested or religious activity? What kind of fast do I desire? What kind of service do I desire?

Look around you My holy people. Look around for others like yourselves. Assemble together those that are in like situations and condition; those that desire to see Me move. Assemble together and I will meet you. I will shepherd you. I will minister to you. Then I will send you out into the highways and byways and will show you how to minister My grace and My anointing to those in need. The new has begun.

No comments: