Friday, September 3, 2010

You Are Called Into The Kingdom

1 For the leader. A psalm of David: May The Lord answer you in times of distress, may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. 2 May he send you help from the sanctuary and give you support from Zion. 3 May he be reminded by all your grain offerings and accept the fat of your burnt offerings. 4 May he grant you your heart's desire and bring all your plans to success. 5 Then we will shout for joy at your victory and fly our flags in the name of our God. May The Lord fulfill all your requests. 6 Now I know that The Lord gives victory to his anointed one -he will answer him from his holy heaven with mighty victories by his right hand. 7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we praise the name of The Lord our God. 8 They will crumple and fall, but we will arise and stand erect. 9 Give victory, our Lod! Let the King answer us the day we call.
Psalm 20:1-9

My holy people; listen to My Word. Listen intently, for there is a season of testing of the heart that has been upon you for an extended season. There has been a season of testing, but now you are entering a season of My great grace. I tell you the truth … get ready to shout.
Get ready to shout for truly the victory will be yours. Get ready to shout for your long awaited answer is come. Get ready to shout for your real, tangible and lasting deliverance is at hand. Get ready to shout for you shall see My Salvation through the work of My mighty right arm.
You have waited patiently. You have waited quietly. You have waited until I move and until I declare the time of victory. Now the fruit of your waiting upon Me is about to be fulfilled. For I am about to answer from heaven in powerful ways for you, My holy people.
Your love for Me has grown, as well as your trust in Me. You have cut off the accuser from your mind and you have gotten a victory in maintaining a Kingdom mindset. You know it is not about you. You know it is not even all about Me. You know it is all about those to whom I have called you to serve.
My Son laid down His own life to serve. He did not come to earth to be worshipped. He did not come to earth to worship Me. Instead He came to earth to humble himself as a man and serve. Your call is no different. Your Kingdom work is not at all different than this. You are called into the Kingdom to serve a generation. Some are called to serve at work. Some are called to serve at church. Some are called to serve the nations. Even some are called to serve other servants.
Get ready to serve. Get ready to move into position as I open the door for you. I am making a way in provision. I am making a way in favor. I am making a way in blessing. I am the way. Follow Me into this victory that I have fashioned just for you.
Soak in My Presence. Be prepared to move forward. Be willing to rest in Me. Your continued ability to serve acceptably is found in your willingness to rest in Me. This is your greatest success.
Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Praise Me radically for the victories I bring.

No comments: