Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Your Standing Orders

And after the uproar was ceased, Paul called unto him the disciples, and embraced them, and departed for to go into Macedonia. Acts 20:1

My holy people, there is about to be a great uproar of sorts, a time where the pagans of the land will cry with a loud voice. Do not ignore them, but instead hear them out, recognize it as a cry for something real, something that they do not have, and something that their soul cries out for.

Dare to go and do what you have not done before, for it is possible to reach many at this time. All it takes is My Word and a willing heart. I shall do the rest. There will be miracles. There shall be signs and wonders. There will be great healings and there will be a restoration of hearts and lives.

All these things shall occur to lift up My Name and to declare to those who would seek Me with all their heart … that I can be found. You do not need a special anointing to be My witnesses, My ambassadors, My voice crying loudly to the lost. For I have sent the Holy Spirit and if you have received the Holy Spirit, then you are anointed already to go and share what you have seen and what you have known.

Go into all the world and make disciples. That is your mission. Those are your standing orders. At this time there is much confusion in My Church about making disciples. Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Follow Me and I will do the rest.

www.injesus.org

No comments: