Sunday, November 15, 2009

Call Upon My Name

And the night following the Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome.
Acts 23:11

My holy people; it is time for Me once again to come to you, to stand by you, to visit you, to encourage you and to tell you plainly some things. For at this time, it is only I that can make the needed changes in and through your lives.

Many of you have endured hard things, much suffering, much shame, much ridicule, yes much wounding. I tell you that the time for visitations is already on the increase and this will continue. For I have seen you take a stand and now I am coming to join you, to stand by you, to tangibly visit you and tell you what you need to know.

Some have never experienced My visitation. Some have confused this with revival and renewal. I did not come to Paul because things were going swell, I came to encourage Paul that even in the midst of things going badly, he was fulfilling My purposes in and through his life.

On the mount of transfiguration, I came to My Son, bringing with Me others that He knew, to encourage him at a time when his valor was required. I did not come at a time when everything was going well, I came when My visitation was needed. My Son is about to visit with you and He will come to encourage you and to cause you to believe in spite of what you see all around you.

I tell you the truth, much is to be done in My Kingdom and have you considered that it may require your laying down your life to see the fulfillment of My Kingdom purposes on the earth? Change your mind concerning how you perceive the outcomes, for it is I who effect change in the earth and it is principally through wars, through captivities and through shakings that these changes come to pass. How can this be any different in your time?

There is a cry that has come up to My throne and I have heard this cry. It is a cry for change. What exists can no longer be tolerated, therefore I have heard this cry and I intend on sending the needed change. What is this cry? It is the cry of innocent blood, speaking from the ground. It is the cry of those who have been trampled under feet not only by those that conveniently disposed of these, but also the apathetic Church that stands by and allows it all to happen.

The cry has been building and now it has been heard and now I am sending the needed changes. Now is the time to press through to My glory and for My honor and for My Kingdom for soon the access way will greatly narrow and those who have ignored My pleas will lose their opportunity.

Do you know Me? Do you know who My Son is? Are filled with and led by My Spirit? If not, it is time to put away the games and get serious: for these are serious times and I will be sending a cleansing wave across the land that will both purify and horrify. Who do you say that I am? It is on this rock of revelation that I still build My church and the gates of hell will not stand against it, for in the end I will stand by all who know Me. For this is the way of salvation. Walk in it. Live in it. Testify of our meetings and our visits, for there are many that desire such a walk, but do not even know where to begin.

Show them the way. Lead by example. Allow Me to build inside each of you that place where we meet and where we visit and where we spend time. Allow Me to build the bedroom, where our intimacy is the center of all of your life, the secret place, the place of communion with Me. Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. I will take this simple offering and transform it into the most beautiful garden, a place of lasting beauty. Follow Me.

No comments: