Friday, November 27, 2009

Touched By My Glory

And when I could not see for the glory of that light, being led by the hand of them that were with me, I came into Damascus. Acts 22:11

My holy people; I am sending My glory upon you to reveal both who I am and what I would have you do. Many already know some things, but I intend to clearly show you these things so that you would not have to guess, so that you would not have to be concerned about what it is that I would have you do.
I am bringing clarity to you: clarity that will bring boldness and straightforwardness with it. Causing you to enter boldly into the work I would have for you. Not to fulfill your vanity and not to bring pride into your life. No, I am bringing this boldness so you may enter into the work I have for you without questioning and without doubting.

Do not look to others, but at this time look fully to Me. Allow Me to overshadow you with My glory. Seek Me with your whole heart at this time for I will be found by those that search with their whole heart. You will no longer be disappointed, but you will be settled. I want you satisfied. I want you to be fulfilled in your walk with Me.

As My glory comes to overshadow you, I will cause your spiritual eyes to open up and it will be a perfect work within you. Your eyes will be fully open to Me and to My purposes. Be ready for this shall occur quickly. This shall surely come to pass in order to show you the direction I would have you to go.

You have sought My leading and My counsel and My direction. I will not disappoint. I will come to you and reveal My glory. Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Be ready to be touched by My glory and be forever changed. For I love you and care compassionately for you.

No comments: