Sunday, November 7, 2010

It Is Time To Fly With Me













You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagle's wings and brought you to myself.  Exodus 19:4

My holy people; true spiritual life in Me is found in one source alone: Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit reveals. Holy Spirit sets free. Holy Spirit causes you to bear fruit for Me.

My holy people, why do you roam around, blind, enslaved and bearing no fruit? Could it be that you are ignoring My provision for you? Could it be you are afraid of My provision for you? Some are afraid of My provision for them, because they do not want to be recognized as Me in the earth. Afraid of persecution and rejection, they instead reject My provision for them.

My holy people; it really is time to wake up out of your sleepiness and begin to radically follow Me. Throw aside the traditions of people and the world and begin a bold new walk of following Me. You see, it is all about turning to Me. That is what repentance is you know. It is not about what you are turning away from, but it is about Who you are turning to.

Those that turn to Me will begin to walk in true spirituality in Me. Your eyes will be opened. Your lives will be set free. It is time to mount up with wings like eagles. It is time to fly with Me, My holy people.

No comments: