Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Come, Little Children, With Boldness




















In union with him, through his faithfulness, we have boldness and confidence when we approach God.

Ephesians 3:12

My Little Children, the highest potential you may reach in life is to be in union with Me. For with Me, and in Me and through Me all things are possible. My call is going out across the earth to those who will come, to those who will be drawn to My Great Heart and who will run with Me.

Gone are the days of limitation and separation. For My love, My Little Children, you are My Great Heart desire and having you run beside Me is My delight and My joy. Together, all things are possible. Together we will run through the villages and bear much fruit for Father.

Come to me in Union, in boldness and confidence. This is the simple message of your King concerning your life in Me. This is the King’s message of the Kingdom.

No comments: