Monday, April 19, 2010

Hate

If "it is right and proper to hate" anyone (including despicable traitors and other criminals who deserve very serious sanction), how should we weigh this advice against the teachings of Jesus regarding questions of "hate"? Would we not be facing a contradiction?” It is no contradiction to hate Satan’s people and to despise their duped followers.

Not only is it right and proper it is Biblical, Psa 109:1-12 Psa 58,55 149: 5-9 and most of Matt 23

I am sure that there are those who do not understand the word HATE and consider it to be ungodly to hate anyone or their deeds. They have listened to the 4F (Flannel Faced* Flock Fleecers) "preachers" who are clueless.
*Flannel Faced = They hide behind a religious mask, but mock God.

What did God say about hate? Amongst others He said:
Rom 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Why Esau? Heb 12:16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

This nation is OUR birthright, and I will not give that which is God's to the miscreants*.
*Miscreant: MIS'CREANT, n. [L. credens, credo.] 1. An infidel, or one who embraces a false faith. 2. A vile wretch; an unprincipled fellow. (from the 1828 Webster Dictionary).

And we have the words of David whom God loved:
Psa 139:21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
Psa 139:22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
Pro 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Join me in the hatred of those who do evil because that puts me in the best of company.

If God hates it, then I too hate it. PERIOD!”

No comments: