Monday, April 5, 2010

Come Out Of Corruption


3 God's power has given us everything we need for life and godliness, through our knowing the One who called us to his own glory and goodness. 4 By these he has given us valuable and superlatively great promises, so that through them you might come to share in God's nature and escape the corruption which evil desires have brought into the world. 5 For this very reason, try your hardest to furnish your faith with goodness, goodness with knowledge, 6 knowledge with self-control, self-control with perseverance, perseverance with godliness, 7 godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love. 8 For if you have these qualities in abundance, they keep you from being barren and unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah. 9 Indeed, whoever lacks them is blind, so shortsighted that he forgets that his past sins have been washed away. 10 Therefore, brothers, try even harder to make your being called and chosen a certainty. For if you keep doing this, you will never stumble. 2 Peter 1:3-10

My holy people; corruption is the real enemy. Corruption is the real enemy that is at work not only in the world, but also very much at work in you. Do you desire to escape it? Do you desire to circumvent its power in and over you? Then receive My promises and act upon them, for through My promises there is a way to escape this corruption, to overcome its exercised power in and over you.

Do you realize that there is a diminishing of everything in the world? Even the deep things of My Holy Spirit diminish over time. This is the work of corruption. You grow old. You receive a fresh infilling and then you see it trickle away. You are slower to receive. You are slower to initiate. All this is corruption at work in you and around you.

By and through My great power, there is a way to escape even this diminishing of all things. This is the avenue I desire each of My holy people to follow, to walk in, to press into. My power will cause you to walk out from under the canopy of corruption, into the canopy of My Kingdom. In the Kingdom of heaven there is no corruption.

Ask Me and I will teach you how to escape this enemy that threatens everything, but most importantly it threatens My planned purpose for your life. Walk in My power.
Seek Me and I will reveal to you the methods of shedding yourself of this husk of corruption and enter into My new for you. Walk in My purposes.
Knock on the door and I will open to you the secrets of My Kingdom, allowing you to maintain instead of diminish. Walk through My open door to liberty.

All that the spirit of religion desires is to diminish, to incapacitate, to humiliate and to inundate. All that I desire is that you may live to the full. Allow Me to show you how to overcome corruption. It will lead to freedom: both for you and for those you disciple. It will also lead to fulfillment of My will and the working of My power through you.

Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Escape the corruption which evil desires have brought into the world.

No comments: