Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Prepare Your Heart For An Adventure With Me

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Acts16:31

My holy people; follow Me to the adventure of a lifetime. Follow Me on an adventure unlike anything you have ever experienced or even dreamt of. Follow Me and I will cause you to lead entire households to Me.

I am preparing to do a work that is far greater than anything you could imagine. Even in the midst of great turmoil and suffering, I will cause great hope to spring to life in the heart of people. Not a hope in the world or its failing systems, but a hope that is founded on life in Me.

You are My ambassadors, sharing the greatest story of all time: the story of a King who became a servant. Giving the most precious thing He had. You are an ambassador of My Kingdom, sent with a simple message to tell: Jesus Christ IS the only source of true hope.

Seek Me with all your heart. This time of transition is nearing completion. Very soon you will find doors springing open all around you: doors of opportunity to share the greatest message of all time. Tell them I love them. Tell them I sent you to share this message of love to them. Tell them I will never leave them nor forsake them. Tell them I will be with them … no matter what comes their way.

Tell them I am more interested in fellowshipping with them than they know. Tell them that I do forgive them and that I will always be there for them; bringing them and their families out of despair into the greatest hope there is.

My holy people; look up for your season of great fruitfulness draws near. Prepare your heart for an adventure with Me.

No comments: