Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Church

And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean. 2 Kings 5:10

My holy people, there is much speculation about what I am doing at this time. Do not fear. Fear is your enemy. Fear causes you to lose hope and turn your face away from Me.
Now is not a time to fear, but a time to seek Me with all of your heart. I tell you plainly that this is not the end of the age, but is a purging of sin from the Church.
How many churches do you believe in? Some would say all I can do is so and so in “my” church. But I say that the Church is Mine and there are many other churches, but the only church that really matters is My Church.
I have said in scripture that the gates of hell shall not prevail against My Church. What about your church? Can you say the same thing? My covenant is with those who are part of My Church; not those that are parts of organizations that set themselves up as My Church. My Church has exclusive membership governed by Me.
Those that are part of My Church were born again to gain entrance: are kept by My Blood and led by My Spirit.
My Church cannot be seen, but it touches the earth worldwide.
My Church cannot be contained, but it meets in close proximity to all that seek refuge.
My Church cannot be stopped, but it pays attention to the smallest child and the neediest pilgrim.
My Church will one day become My Bride, and so I celebrate My time of affection even now.

Will you remember My Body? Then become part of My Church. Do you meet together as My Church, or as another? This may seem a small thing to some, but it has My full attention. After all, do you respond to the moving of My Heart, or to the moving of some leader’s heart?
This should be the time of celebration, of our romance, of our anticipated marriage and eternal splendor, but instead many have instituted programs, ministries, and activities that keep people busy, rather than pointing people to Me and our fellowship sweet.
I am in a process of purging sin from the Church. Particularly in America, but in all parts of the world where My love has drifted far away from Me.
You see, you are My bride-to-be and this is out time of romance, our time of courtship, our time of love expressed, however most have little love, only duty in their hearts.
Most will bow before Me as master on Sunday but the rest of their life is lived with little thought of Me.
How much do you value the sacrifice I gave for you?
How much really?
Do you believe it was enough?
Do you believe My sacrifice was enough for you?
Do you believe your sins are forgiven?
Do you believe our fellowship is restored?
Do you believe I have given you new life?
Then why do you live the way you do?
Most cower and faint because of past failures and losses. These hover over lives like symbols, icons of power that cause much attention and much effort and much of your life energy to be spent uselessly.
Was My sacrifice for sin not enough for you? Most do not believe they are worthy to speak face to face with Me. Because of false humility and this focus on self-sin, the full worth of My sacrifice is lost somewhere. Because you do not speak with Me face to face, you lack the direction and the purpose that I desire to impart to you. Was My sacrifice for restored fellowship not enough for you?
Most do not believe that new life truly exists, both in Me and in them. Still because of false humility and the focus on self-sin, the full worth of My sacrifice is lost. Because you do not operate in new life with Me, you lack the power to do what I have asked of you. Was My sacrifice for resurrection life not enough for you? I want you to walk; forgiven, in fellowship with Me and in resurrection power in Me. But most of My holy people walk in some form of doubt and idolatry: bowing before another, doubting the authenticity and power of My Word.
Who can ascend the hill of the Lord? Certainly nobody in their own power, but those who are made pure by My sacrifice.
Come up the hill, come see Me, come visit Me, come in repentance before Me and you will find a new resurrection life awaiting each of you.
Join Me in My Kingdom, in My Church, in My love and power. There, we will run together. So few believe this is true: so few in fact that I must do something to get people’s attention. It is not My first choice to bring hardship and suffering. However that appears to be what it is going to take to get My holy people focused on serving Me instead of bowing down to a religious system. Some are certainly focused on serving Me and for these, you will find this time to be a time of plenty, plenty to do and plenty to serve in My Kingdom.
But for those that have spurned My love, this will be a time of hardship and of suffering.
I am looking for My Church to come together, for people to repent, turn from their own ways and turn their hearts fully to Me. Then I will answer your prayers and then I will turn things around.
Many will blame the government, but the full blame for what is about to happen falls at the door of the many churches that simply do not serve Me, but serve another.
Spiritual harlotry is about to be exposed for what it truly is. I am jealous for your love and I am about to demonstrate it fully.
I will not have an impure bride, one who has eyes for another. I will only have those that have their eyes on Me as their love. For these that have eyes only for Me, I plan to dance and sing and celebrate our romance together.
Look to the spring time, to the housing market in America. If My holy people do not repent from their idolatry soon, the housing market will not improve and this will be a sign for you to know that I am not impressed by your moves of false humility and continued rebellion, instead prepare for a time that will feel like the end of the ages, but is not.
However if My holy people do repent from their idolatry, then the housing market will improve and the economic situation will get better. This too will be a sign.
My Heart is for My holy people to truly love Me above all others. If the hearts turn, then look for seven years of plenty to ensue.
During this time, store up, for there will be a famine in America after this that will be like no other. Store up and be ready to see a mighty harvest of souls brought in.
My people, who are called by My Name, humble yourselves before Me and turn your hearts fully to Me alone.

No comments: