Friday, November 14, 2008

Recieve From And Walk With Me

Rich ElliottNov 14, 2008

And when Paul had laid [his] hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied. Acts 19:6

My holy people; some things do not change. Yes, some things simply do not change, especially when it comes to the power of the Holy Spirit. I have been speaking about a new baptism of power, but it is really the same baptism that has been available from the start. I want you all to be so full of My Spirit that you can do extraordinary things; things that you would not be able to do on your own. In this account, Paul laid hands on people and extraordinary things happened. Paul could not have done this on his own. Instead, because he was so full of My Spirit, all kind of extraordinary things happened. So it is with you, My holy people. Get full again. Get filled with the baptism of My Spirit. Get so full of My Spirit that things actually happen.

The kind of things that are so wonderful that it goes beyond explaining with your natural mind or your normal thinking. To move beyond where you are now, you must move beyond the experiences of the past. Do not look at the past to fulfill My desires for the future. I am doing a new thing, don’t you know it? Don’t you get it? I am doing something today; something that will require you to be full of My Spirit each new day. An experience from long ago is not what you need. You need to be full of My Spirit at this time.

Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Be ready and willing to receive of My fullness today. Then be ready to walk in the newness of this season, with power from on high. What you have needed all along is power to do what you could never do on your own. Be full of My Spirit today. Receive from Me and walk with Me.

No comments: