Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Time To Grow Up!

Rich Elliott
Nov 23, 2008

For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings [are] against the LORD, to provoke the eyes of his glory. Isaiah 3:8

My holy people; America has done much more than this to receive My wrath. I tell you all plainly, that it is with sorrow and great sadness that I must discipline My children so severely. My heart, My desire to America is that they may return wholeheartedly to Me. So much hangs in the balance concerning America. Do you love Me? Or do you despise Me?

During this period of severe shaking, I will indeed test the hearts of those that are Mine. I will test, refine and renew those whose hearts are set upon My will. I will not fail you, nor forget. I will watch over in when you are under extreme conditions. Some are afraid and will lose their faith when tested. Others will shine brilliantly for My Kingdom and show the way more perfectly.

What is it I require of you? Love Me and your neighbors more than yourself. My holy people; it is time to grow up. Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Be and become an accurate expression of Christ in the earth.

No comments: