Sunday, November 30, 2008

Be Led By The Holy Spirit

Rich Elliott
Nov 30, 2008

And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house: Acts 11:12

My holy people; how many are truly Holy Spirit led in this hour? As I search to and fro across the earth, will I find faith in the hearts of My holy people? Or will I find cleverly devised programs, meant to entertain and to attract interest?

One of the most important parts of My renewing you, My holy people, is to cause you to once again be led by the Holy Spirit, instead of religious leaders, organizations and programs. Do you want to bear fruit that will honor Me? Then be led by Me into the greater works that I have prepared. To be led by Me, you must know the still small voice that the Holy Spirit uses to guide you. To do this, requires time. Time spent listening to Me in prayer. Time spent following Me day by day. Time spent taking what you receive from heaven and implementing it on the earth.

This is what I desire to do in this hour, to renew you, to renew the Church. Be prepared for a sudden shift. Much will change quickly. Those prepared to be led by the Holy Spirit will have no difficulty. Those who are use to following religious programs, leaders and organizations, will find it increasingly difficult to continue doing so.

I will cause a growing restlessness, a disappointment in results and a loss of peace in hearts, in these that neither know how nor are willing to be led by the Holy Spirit. My people, called by My Name – follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men!

No comments: