Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Words Are A Fountain Of Life

Rich Elliott
Nov 13, 2008

Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved. Acts 11:14

My holy people; such are the kind of words that I will give you for others, if you will but ask Me. You have entered an extraordinary season of miraculous activity in the Spirit. For I will do extraordinary things to draw people unto Myself and to save them. My love is extravagant and so are the methods that I use to save all those who are Mine. These things will not just drop into your lap. I am searching throughout the entire earth for those who will seek Me out and find Me and be willing to do what I show them. Such are those who I will give words that will not only convince, but words that will actually save. For I am mighty to save.

Do not let this season pass away before you become a participant in it. Now is the time. Today is the day. Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Receive the words that I give you, for they will be a fountain of life to those that will listen to My Voice.

No comments: