Sunday, September 8, 2013

Danger! Danger! Danger!

Matthew 16:1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. 2 He answered and said to them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather today: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky, but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
My holy people; many, many of you do not know how to read the signs of the times, neither do you know how to depend upon My living Word. You have become religious, thinking that your presumption and your denominations will keep and protect you, all the while forsaking the One who was given for your safety.

You are living in truly perilous times, yet few realize it, nor the true nature of this peril. America, America; you have come to depend upon the world and the ways of the world for so long that you have forgotten what trusting Me is about. The New Covenant is a covenant of trust, not of affiliation or denomination. My life is given freely; to all who trust in My Son. Yes, it is that simple. Do not let religion convince you otherwise. The times you are living in are filled with dangers that are easily avoided, if you will hear what the Spirit is saying.

No longer will you be able to continue living the way you have. I am shaking everything and especially your way of life America. For too long your leaders have set their hearts against My move and for this they will be removed, swept away by the very thing that they wish to avoid at all cost. You will face dangers at home, dangers in your nation, dangers outside your nation, dangers among family, dangers among workers and those you have come to trust. DANGER, DANGER, DANGER!!!

You speak of your relationship with Me, yet you neither hear what I am saying nor heed it. You speak of how the Blood of My dear Son brought you near, yet we are not even on speaking terms. You utter your requests to Me and then you arrogantly go on your way. Neither waiting for Me to speak nor expecting it. You have become callous, without passion. Your love has grown cold and your hearts no longer yearn for Me, but only for what I can give you.

I say it is high time to repent, to turn from your foolishness and to return to Me. Turn loose of your plans, your hopes, your dreams and instead give your heart unreservedly to Me. It is time to not only make more room in your heart for Me, but to give yourself wholeheartedly to Me. Then and only then can you learn to trust again.

Many speak of a more honorable, a more balanced, a more secure way. I tell you plainly; your very lives, your family's safety, and your ability to survive hinge on an all-out sell out of yourself to Me. You must learn to hear from Me, be guided by Me and trust Me. That is My way and only My way will offer you what is needed in the months and years ahead.

America will once again have to live like they used to live, as much of the rest of the world lives today; dependent upon Me. You have some time to prepare your heart, your lives, and your ability to hear Me clearly; but you do not have a lot of time. Turn your life over to Me. I will send peace and healing that is sorely needed. I will heal wounded hearts and broken lives.

You must learn to band together, My holy people. There are those that are looking, hunting for fellowship. The churches are filled with religious followers, not those who even know how to hear from Me. Most preachers in America have never even heard Me speak to them. Most believers in America have only a shallow relationship with Me. Listen to what I am saying: how good a relationship would you have with your spouse if you never spoke to one another? How would that work out? My Son sacrificed in order to restore fellowship with Me, so we could speak and fellowship face to face. That is where real life is found; in Me. It is time to quit playing games and to pursue My will and way.

Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Your life is in peril; learn to follow Me.

No comments: