Sunday, October 9, 2011

All Has Been Changed

1Peter 2:25 For “you were like sheep going astray," but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.
My holy people, all has been changed. What used to be has turned into what is. What was once your character, has turned into what is now My grace at work in you. Let me assure you that My grace is indeed at work in you. For My power is real and My ability to redeem is thorough.
Do you feel as though you are incapable of doing what is on My Great Heart? That's good, for before you did not even care what I thought, no matter following what is upon My Great Heart. In fact, you did not even care to seek what is upon My Great Heart. But now you seek My Face. You call upon My Name. You turn your attention from yourself to what is greater, to what is the real crux of the matter in living, and that is to know what is upon My Great Heart.
You have the grace at work in your life to know Me, to seek Me and to follow Me. Before none of this was in operation in you. Before you did not even care about such things. Before you were reprobate and without caring. Now you have a heart to know what is upon Mine and you wish to please Me. This is all evidence of My grace at work in your life.
No more doubting your true identity. No more tossed about on every wind that blows. Know My love, that you are Mine and that you have My grace at work in you to know and to do My good pleasure. I love you and nothing can separate you from that. Nothing can cause that to cease. Nothing can cause My Great Heart to turn away from you, My love. Nothing can put an end to My great love for you. Nothing can, for all has changed.

No comments: