Friday, April 17, 2009

Shake Off The Filth

And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever. Micah 4:7

My holy people; I can take the very worse and can create something beautiful, something of great worth: for I am the One who works wonders.

Many believe it is impossible to turn things around, but I say: simply repent. Seek Me with all your heart and you will find Me. I will reveal your sin and will show mercy to you, as you turn from your backsliding and return to Me.

Now is the time to run to your prayer closet. Not to pray for the latest set of prayer requests or daily oblations. Instead, I am looking for a people who will run to their prayer closet, realizing that it is the Church that I desire to repent, not the world. It is not about declarations and intercession and proclamations. It is about following Me. I am looking for a Church without spot or wrinkle or any such thing.

How filthy My Church has become, purveying wickedness in her heart rather than passionate love for Me. How wrinkled are your clothing, for you have forgotten your first love. How spotted are even your dealings with Me, for you do not seek Me out, but choose to follow ritual and religious form.

I sent My Son to die, that you may live. My holy people, it is high time to live. Shake off the filth that you are hiding behind. Come to Me. I will make you whiter than snow. I will make you beautiful. Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Be and become an accurate expression of Christ in the earth.

No comments: