Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Looking For Fathers

And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. Ephesians 6:4

My holy people; I am looking throughout the whole earth for fathers: those who will mentor, those who will disciple and those who will put relationship above activity.

There is a tendency amongst many to cast up a stumbling block in the way of those I would use as fathers. This stumbling block is jealousy and selfishness. Where My holy people have not died to themselves, jealousy and selfishness will bring a wreck to whatever fruit you may bear.

Seek to find Me, rather than fulfill quotas of activity. Those who find Me will find freedom from dead works. Those who continue in their own way shall find it increasingly difficult to bear any fruit whatsoever.

Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Share what I have shown you with others that are interested in following Me.

No comments: