Saturday, April 25, 2009

Seek After Me

And they went out quickly, and fled from the sepulchre; for they trembled and were amazed: neither said they any thing to any man; for they were afraid. Mark 16:8

My holy people; true resurrection power does not leave you feeling all together, but instead it leaves you altogether undone. Such is the condition of hearts that truly find Me and the truth of My resurrection.

Seek Me with all your heart. Seek Me for all that I have and for all that I wish to do, for I am looking for hearts desperate to know Me fully. For these, I will grant resurrection power to shake them from their waywardness and from their fear, to find great grace for such a time as you live right now.

Many seek Me Sunday mornings by way of praise and worship and singing and praise. This is not seeking Me with all your heart. Do you understand that? I am looking for a people that when they get away from the public eye, that they run to Me in private. Resurrection power comes to those that truly seek after Me.

No comments: