Tuesday, April 21, 2009

His Voice

But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, call not thou common. Acts 11:9

My holy people; at this time I am bringing many to Me that are unexpected from your stand point. Many prodigals, I am speaking to at this time. Drawing them to Myself. Restoring what was broken down, so that which is in shambles may be built up.

I intend to use the least of these as builders in My Kingdom. These will have much to rejoice about, since they have received much from My Hand. Do not call these people common or unclean or any such thing. Some of these are your sons and your daughters. Others are complete strangers. Embrace them and welcome them into My family. Honor what I am doing and what I have already done and what I will do in and through their lives.

It is time to step forward and mentor those that I bring your way. Do so gently. Do so diligently. Mentor and disciple them as though they were your very own children, for such is the Kingdom of God.

My holy people; your prayers are being answered. What has been held back is begun to be released. The heart-cry has been heard from heaven and My answer will soon be evident.

Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Be and become an accurate expression of Christ in the earth.

No comments: