Saturday, March 21, 2009

It Is Time For True Worship

And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.
Acts 12:8

My holy people, follow the Truth. It is time for true worship.

It is time to mix faith with My Word, to produce some real results. This is in every area of your life: your family, your job, your relationships, your friends, your spare time, your pursuit of Me, our fellowship time, our times of exuberant worship, our times of awe, our times of hearing My Word, and in all other areas.

I desire you to follow Me. Most of all, I desire you to follow Me and as you do so, amazing things will happen. My Kingdom comes to those who seek Me, find Me and follow Me. We have the preliminaries of who I am out of the way, now it is time to concentrate on what I desire you to be doing. Be My hands and feet and voice and heart to those around you. As you yield to Me, I will lead you on the most amazing adventure of a lifetime; the adventure of following Me.

Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. And then with all of your heart, all of your mind, and all of your strength - Follow Me.

No comments: