Monday, March 16, 2009

Come Unto Me

And all that sat in the council, looking stedfastly on him, saw his face as it had been the face of an angel.
Acts 6:15

My holy people, do not be amazed in the days that commence. More and more difference shall be seen among those that follow Me and those that do not. Normal, everyday believers will be more and more like Me and My glory will be seen upon them. Others will likewise continue to be worse and worse, taking on the very appearance of evil instead.

Those that are seeking Me, those that are finding Me, those that are preferring My ways than their own: these I will make more and more like Me.

Do not be surprised. Do not be confounded. Instead continue to look to Me and be ready to follow Me steadily day by day. This is My working in you.

There are some who are beginning to understand My call for cleansing in My Church. There are those that know that My great desire at this time is to make My Church without a spot or wrinkle or any such thing. Those that cry out for mercy and turn from their wicked ways will be heard and I will answer their prayers and I will bring tremendous healing.

Come to Me … all that are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest.

Rich Elliott
inJesus.com River of Revival Ministries

No comments: