Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Say, Prepare Yourselves For Battle

And they went out quickly, and fled from the sepulchre; for they trembled and were amazed: neither said they any thing to any [man]; for they were afraid.
Mark 16:8

My holy people; such is the shock of finding the truth of the resurrection in any life.

Prepare yourselves for battle. I say, prepare yourselves for battle, for there is much resistance to My moving in the place of your jurisdiction. Whether you are in the Bible belt, the northeast, the northwest, the Midwest, the southeast, the southwest or even the farthest nation or region: there is a growing resistance to following Me.

There has been some headway and for this I thank those who have fearlessly prayed and waited upon Me for My divine decrees and declarations to be delivered across the land. This has caused a turning back of the enemy, but this is just one major battle. The enemy of your souls is regrouping. Do not take ease, for the war is not yet secured.

I am asking for My holy people to make a stand. Both in their personal lives and in the corporate gatherings that they are a part of: to make a stand against this growing resistance to following Me. It is a great wickedness that has spread out across the entire earth and even now flexes its muscles in stern rebellion against all that My Kingdom stands for.

This means prayer and fasting. This means corporate gatherings of prayer. This means a crying out for cleansing of My Church and a renewed manifestation of My resurrection life in the earth. If My people, who are called by My Name will humble themselves and pray and seek My Face and turn from their wicked ways: I will hear and will answer and will cause the work of the enemy to be turned back in your life and in the lives of those around you. I will once again manifest the truth of the resurrection and cause the fear of the Lord to be established in the land.

Pick up the stones that are found in the midst of My Presence, in the midst of My River. Pick up the stones and hurl them toward the enemy with precision and with power, for now is the time. The waiting is over. Loose the bands of wickedness. Undo the heavy burdens. Let the oppressed go free. Break every yoke.

I will release a manifestation of My resurrection life that will carry with it power to save, power to heal and power to deliver. Perhaps most of all … power to establish the fear of the Lord in the land, once again.

My holy people; return with zeal to My standard of righteousness. Be and become an accurate expression of Christ in the earth.

No comments: