Sunday, October 20, 2013

You Need All Of Me

Ephesians 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

My holy people; don't you know what I am doing? Don't you know what I am preparing? Don't you know what is happening at this time?

Many would try to characterize the moving of My Spirit as one thing or another. True, in times past I have emphasized water, fire, oil and other manifestations and giftings. However at this time I am pressing on to better things. Much better things. For the things of the past were merely introductions to what I am doing at this time.

Let Me usher you into a fuller knowledge of My Great love and as you begin to grasp the many faceted dimensions of My love, you will also be filled with all of Me. Isn't it clear by now ... you do not need just a particular part of Me ... you need all of Me.

Prepare your hearts, make room in your hearts for more of Me, for at this time I am filling those who will come with all the fullness of Me. All the fullness; do you understand that? I am not wanting to show you just one aspect of My love, not just one aspect of My anointing or giftings, but I want to show you all of Me and fill you with all of Me, so you can go into all the world and demonstrate all of Me to those I send you to.

Look for My lingering presence in times alone. You don't have to hype yourself up, but it is time to really enter into what Holy Spirit is offering at this time. I am offering this to whosoever will receive. Take time to receive. Don't beg, don't wail and cry, don't pray with endless words and pleas and don't work at it. No, it is time to enter into My Presence and receive.


Do you really understand the depths of God's love for you? We need to understand the width and length and depth and height of God's love for us, and that we will become rooted and grounded in that boundless love.

Ask God to reveal to you more and more of His love and to expand your capacity to receive this awesome love and fullness of God.

No comments: