Wednesday, December 21, 2011

'Tis The Season

Matthew 19:29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.
My holy people, 'Tis the season and I am increasing your ability to give.
Understand that there is a powerful principle at work in each of you ... the power to give. I have given you each the power to give something. Some of you will give time. Others will give possessions. Some will give houses and lands. Some will give those close to them. Even others will give the closest and most treasured items. Some will give much. Some will give little. All will give.
This power to give is largely representative of how much grace I have poured out upon you. I have given you the power to give in measure to the heart I have placed within you. So don't think it is a strange thing how I have given you this desire to give. You see, I gave. I gave My life, a ransom for many, that men and women, boys and girls, old and young, rich and poor, may be saved. I have done this and this gave me the ability to make a difference with my life.
The greatest measure of fulfillment of divine purpose in your life, is how you were able to exercise the power to give.
Without giving (a tangible expression of love) there is no real faith. For love without expression is a dead thing. But love expressed through giving is a living thing. It is a picture of Me at work in the world. Give what your heart desires. 'Tis the season.

No comments: