Sunday, November 20, 2011

It Is Time To Open Your Eyes

1 As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain. 2 For he says,“In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.”  I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation. 3 We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited. 4 Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses; 5 in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger; 6 in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; 7 in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left; 8 through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; 9 known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed; 10 sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.


My holy people; there are a few things that you need to understand. Namely, how I use My gifts throughout the earth to do My bidding. Do you desire to do My bidding or do you wish to establish your own kingdom instead of Mine? If you desire to establish My Kingdom, then listen and pay attention. Otherwise, it would be good for you to find repentance and return to the highest place in Me.


If you desire to establish My Kingdom, then you have to die. Everything about you must die. Yes even your fine vision of what you would like to do. I desire that you establish My Kingdom wherever you go, not your own, and as such everything that motivates you beside Me must die. Yes even your motivations must die.
If you have prayed saying you want to make a difference, then you may find yourself in a crazy set of circumstances. If you find people loving you and hating you. If you find yourself in a position where people make all kind of unreasonable accusations against you. If you find yourself disappointed with yourself but unashamedly excited about Me. If these things and more are in play, then realize it is exactly where I want you to be. This is the place where you have laid down your own life and you are allowing Me to be seen clearly through what you are doing.
The world is at enmity against Me. That means they have a pure hatred of Me. When people get a clear glimpse of Me, they either love Me or they hate Me. There is no middle ground. I desire to be seen clearly through your life. So expect this outcome, My holy people. Do not become confused or confounded. I am working in you and through you to display My life to those around you. Yield to this work.
I have not chosen the folks the world would choose. I have not used conventional wisdom to choose who My gifts will be. Instead I use unique and often confounding wisdom to choose who I choose. The broken. The passionate. The downtrodden. The obviously incomplete. These are just a few of the characteristics of those who I choose to be My gifts to the Church, to My Church.
It is time you understand who are Mine and who are there by way of self-promotion. It is time you understand who really love you in My Name and who are merely hirelings. Most likely you know some of what goes on in people's lives, but I am the only one who truly sees it all. All of life is open to Me, every detail. Those who really love you in My Name have endured much hardship to get to where they are in their life. I have used these things to bring about a heart that can relate to Me and be truly broken for others, rather than focus on self and its deceptions. My holy people; many of the gifts I have chosen for My Church remain unrecognized and untapped because to many these people could never be "somebody". I don't look for "somebody". I look for those that will be real and will openly display their lives before others. I choose those who will remain true to Me, to My Kingdom and have a genuinely broken heart for those I send them to.
So don't be praying for "somebody". Pray that I will open your eyes to see as I see and to recognize what I am doing. Ask that your blind eyes be opened to those around you that I have sent. It is time to open your eyes.

No comments: