Saturday, November 12, 2011

Come Up To The Mountain Of The Lord!

Isaiah 2:1-3
1The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
 2And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
 3And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
My holy people; you are indeed living in the end times, for these are the times I have spoken of for many generations and this is a time when many things will change. Those who desire My Kingdom will be looking. I will draw you to Myself and I will empower you to do what you have been unable to do before.

I will open the eyes of My chosen people...all of Israel. This is not just the jewish people, but all of My elect, for I am making My Church strong, I am causing you to learn of My ways, I am causing you to turn your heart fully toward Me and I am causing you to turn your heart away from the trappings of religion. I am causing you to walk in My paths.
My holy people, My Great Heart breaks as I see My prayerless and powerless church constantly complain that the enemy is too great for them and that their only hope is for when I come to take My Church away with Me. How sad, that they would believe I am unfaithful in this way. Haven't I promised that I have overcome the world and that as My holy people trust in Me, I cause My triumph to become their's? Haven't I promised that I would never leave nor forsake My own? Haven't I promised that no weapon formed against My holy people would prosper against them? Then why is the church in such a state? Particularly, why is the church in America in such a state?
Prayerless and powerless. That is the current state of the church in America. Behold, I am sending My apostles across the land with the good news of the Kingdom. Telling the church to repent, to return to the highest place in Me. To demonstrate My Kingdom in ways that many believe to be an impossibility. I will prove that religion is wrong. I will demonstrate once again that I am mighty to save, mighty to heal, mighty to perform miracles and mighty to deliver.
There is a remnant that I have been cultivating, showing them, proving Myself to them, that I am all that I say I am. To these I will reveal My faithfulness in a new way and these will become witnesses of Me throughout the land. The unfaithful ones must repent, must return to Me. In My Great Faithfulness, I am sending My messengers of mercy to them.
To many at this time, I say; beware your flattering words and your dependence upon the arm of flesh, rather than the moving of My Spirit. For many who were thought to be something will be revealed as wolves in sheeps clothing. These will prove to be unfaithful to Me by their unbelieving actions. Much like the jews in the wilderness, they were unwilling to go up and possess the land, My promised land for them. Many of the leaders in the church believe their only hope is in programs and methods, looking to what can be done through effort, rather than what can be done in Me. Beware these, for they will indeed fall to their greatest fears. Do not be counted among them, but warn them. Prayerlessness must be turned into much prayer. Powerlessness must be turned into much power. For My Kingdom is not in words, but is in demonstration of the Spirit and of power.
I am warning these to become faithful again. There is time to repent. There is time to return to Me, forsaking the trappings of religion and embracing Me fully again. There is time. Today is the day. Today is the day of salvation. Do not resist the wooing of My Spirit, for some will indeed lose their standing in Me through continued unfaithfulness, through prostitution with other gods, with other lovers. My call is for My holy people to repent, for the Kingdom of God is indeed near.
For those that will heed My call to return, I will indeed teach them My ways, leading them to ascend with Me, occupying the promised land of their inheritance. The enemies will be driven out of their personal lives and then the mountains will be scaled to My glory. Not in your own strength, but in the fullness of Mine. These that return to Me will become stronger than ever in the workings of My Kingdom. They will produce much fruit for Father. They will reproduce My Kingdom in many. They will subdue the earth and cause entire nations to turn wholeheartedly toward Me.
This is not time to cower and hide, fearing the world and anxiously waiting for My return. Now is the time to arise in Me, possess the land, and look forward with joy toward My return; for I am Mighty to save. To My glory, you are well able to possess the land.

No comments: