Sunday, August 1, 2010

True Love

12 We ask you, brothers, to respect those who are working hard among you, those who are guiding you in the Lord and confronting you in order to help you change. 13 Treat them with the highest regard and love because of the work they are doing. Live at peace among yourselves; 14 but we urge you, brothers, to confront those who are lazy, your aim being to help them change, to encourage the timid, to assist the weak, and to be patient with everyone.
1 Thessalonians 5:12-14

My holy people; it is time to ask yourself a question.
What is true love?







True love will involve an action.

Now love is patient and kind, not jealous, not boastful, not proud, rude or selfish, not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not gloat over other people's sins but takes its delight in the truth.

Love always bears up, always trusts, always hopes, always endures.
Love never ends.
True love will confront you in order to help you change.
True love will point out sin in your life, in order that you may escape the snare.
True love will tell you hard things in order to make you even stronger.
True love will correct, will instruct, will help you when you don’t even recognize you need help.
True love will not allow you to continue in your sin, but will do whatever it takes to get your attention and get you to change for the good.
True love sees My best in people and lets them know how to better conform to My Kingdom.

My holy people, I am calling forward an army that will exercise true love. My army will not tolerate sin, but will do everything in their power to eradicate it from people’s lives. My army will be empowered to strike the hearts with truth and bring about a radical change in My Church.

Some would say; such and such does not walk in love because they don’t accept any old behavior. I would say … it is time to respect those who are working hard among you: My great army of true love warriors.

Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Receive My True Love.

No comments: