Monday, August 9, 2010

My Conquering Army













In the midst of troubling times, do not forget the Kingdom purpose for which you are called.

In the midst of resistance and persecution and trials and circumstances … you will find the working of My Kingdom.
Always there is resistance.
Always there is persecution.
Always there are trials.
Always there are trying and confounding circumstances.

Don’t forget that I experienced those things.
Don’t forget that the patriarchs experienced those things.
Don’t forget that My early followers experienced those things.
Right in the middle of it all is where I send breakthroughs, where I send overflowing abundance of blessing, where I overcome by My Spirit. Don’t look at what you see so much.
Look at the invisible things.
See what I am doing and rejoice.
Strength comes to those who wait upon Me.
Strength does not come to those that focus on the resistance and persecution and trials and circumstances. Strength comes to those who seek My Face, who call upon My Name and who spend time with Me.
Then, sometimes when you least expect it, I will surprise you with a windfall of My grace; right in the middle of it all.
You will survive. Even if all the things you worry about were to happen, you will survive. Because you are with Me and because you have one another. Don’t forget the Kingdom purpose for which you are called. Likewise don’t forget the Kingdom army that I have placed you within. You are not alone. It is not good that man or woman should be alone. I created My Church as the place where you can go, like a base station of sorts. You go back from time to time and spend time with the disciples in the midst. There, you pray for one another and are healed and prepared to go out once again. You are not alone and the reason you are not alone is that you cannot survive by yourself, like you have been trying to.
False humility has gained a strong hold within you. False humility has gained a strong hold within you because you have believed the lie that you can survive on your own, or your little group can survive on your own, not needing the overcoming prayers of the disciples together. You are nothing more than one of My disciples. I am Lord, and My disciples follow Me. My Church is made up of those who have great gifting and anointing; some with the distinct purpose to help you along the way. False humility and pride keep you from receiving My grace prepared just for you. You are not alone, make use of all of My grace prepared especially for you. You are not an army alone. Together, you are My army, called to overcoming victory.
You are beautiful to Me. You are beautiful as a conquering army, marching through conquered territory, all to our Father’s glory. Together with Me and together with the disciples, you are a conquering army and victory is assured.

No comments: