Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Voice Moves Mountains

10 For just as rain and snow fall from the sky and do not return there, but water the earth, causing it to bud and produce, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater; 11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth - it will not return to me unfulfilled; but it will accomplish what I intend, and cause to succeed what I sent it to do." 12 Yes, you will go out with joy, you will be led forth in peace. As you come, the mountains and hills will burst out into song, and all the trees in the countryside will clap their hands. 13 Cypresses will grow in place of thorns, myrtles will grow instead of briars. This will bring fame to the Lord as an eternal, imperishable sign. Isaiah 55:10-13

My holy people; hang on to the strength of My Word toward you.

I have not wasted breath and I have not forgotten My promises to you. All that I have spoken shall come to pass. All that I have promised shall be fulfilled. For My love for you is not empty, but full and My grace is sufficient for you in everything.

As I speak, mountains are crushed and new life springs up. My anointing breaks through the strongest barriers and My Word crashes through any obstacle. Through the blast of My Breath comes thunderings and through the sound of My Voice comes breakings. I do not stand quietly by as I speak, but I unleash a mighty shaking and tumult. I speak to your situations and circumstances and in the blink of an eye these situations and circumstances change. They are no more and there is no threat of return, for I have spoken from My holy temple and I have sounded the call to arms that will destroy any remnant of the enemy in the midst.

No comments: