Monday, May 10, 2010

Journey Of A Lifetime

16 What I am saying is this: run your lives by the Spirit. Then you will not do what your old nature wants. 17 For the old nature wants what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit wants what is contrary to the old nature. These oppose each other, so that you find yourselves unable to carry out your good intentions. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, then you are not in subjection to the system that results from perverting the Torah into legalism. Galatians 5:16-18



My holy people; is it clear enough for you? My Great Heart desires the very best for you and the very best for you is to be led by My Spirit, not by your good intentions. Good intentions seem to be good, but actually there is nothing good about them at all, for good intentions spring out of the old nature and are filthy rags to Me. Instead, I desire you to be led by My Spirit, for being led by My Spirit springs out of the new nature and I see this as faith in operation for those that truly desire to follow Me.
Are you a follower of Mine or are you a follower of your own good intentions. You make the call. Are your decisions a result of going to the place prepared for you, receiving My instructions to you and then My counsel for you? Or are your decisions a result of following the teachings your soul has learned from good teachers and preachers?
You may not like the answer to that. You may not even like the questions that I am asking of you, but you must come up to the highest place with Me. You must repent, you must make the decision, to truly follow Me or just follow good advice and teachings of others. My Great Heart cries out to those who would have the same desire in their heart to follow Me. Arise, come up to the highest place and begin your journey with Me.
This journey is not just for today, but it is for your entire lifetime. It is My way of living for you. It is a journey of adventure and of mystery, for as you truly follow Me, the great mystery begins: Christ in you, the hope of glory begins operating within you and continues to sustain you. The power of the Kingdom is released in and through those who follow Me.
So today, make your decision. Will you follow Me? If so, begin the journey. I will set things in order as you begin journeying in Me. Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Allow My will in heaven to manifest on earth today; as you truly follow Me.

No comments: