Monday, December 14, 2009

Get Ready-Babylon Is About To Fall


Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. Revelation 18:10


And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. Revelation 18:21

My holy people, just as all seems lost concerning the fall of Babylon and all she represents, her complete and utter fall is about to occur. Seek Me for an understanding of things about to occur. Do not be downcast and lose heart when all that is around you seems to be falling apart. It is by My design and by My plan, for all that stands in the way of My Kingdom is not so much in the heart of the evil that is in the land, but in the religious system that is in the way of everything I do.

You see, a complex web of mindsets and of organizations, of people and of charters, have been placed among you, all raising itself up against the knowledge of Me. Actually, it represents something instead of Me, instead of Christ, instead of My Kingdom come, My will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

This is mystery Babylon and this machine of terror is about to be untangled. Do not be confused, this is not speaking of Iraq, but this is speaking of a religious system that you are now a part of. Many know of what I speak, but most are hopelessly caught up into it, believing it to be My Church, when in fact it is against everything that My Church is to be and become.

I have called you to be an accurate expression of Christ in the earth. Instead, Babylon has produced attenders and pretenders, serving kings that have established themselves instead of allowing My Son to be the proper Head of the Church and the Holy Spirit to lead and guide it all. My holy people, Babylon is about to fall. I have been establishing an army across the face of the earth. It is about to be released in an unprecedented way, causing seeming destruction wherever it goes.

Do not lose heart, for it is My army and it shall trample Babylon under its feet to My glory and fame, leaving in its place many lighthouses. Places that shall indeed be My Lighthouses. Free to follow hard after Me and to fearlessly perform My will in the face of a hurting and dying people. Many things are about to change. Rejoice, for I have heard the heart cry and have held this plan in My Heart from before the foundations of the world.

It is time and that time is now and the time is for a people who have a heart after Me, instead of a powerless, putrid message.

O Babylon, you great harlot and seducer of the people. Your doctrine of the Nicolaitans is about to come to an end; this distinguishing of a kingly class of ministers and a false priesthood over the people, what you call the laity, but what I call My holy people. This is coming to an end. You are coming to an end.

This establishing of something so false and so putrid, that it has caused the Holy Spirit to be quenched from moving in the midst now for generations is about to end. My angels have been dispatched, My army is ready, and there is now nothing you can do, but fall in utter disgrace and in utter failure. Babylon, your end is upon you and My Word is against you and your judgment is at hand.

My holy people, those called by My Name. Enter into the battle. Fall into ranks and become radical in following after Me, for it is a time for raising up the standard against the enemy and for building yourself up in Me. I am sending a fresh wave of My Spirit across the land, accompanied by a rough and ready troop. This, My army, shall cleanse the land of this false doctrine and shall lay waste to all that Babylon has done in the hearts and lives of you, My people.

Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Be and become an accurate expression of Christ in the earth.


No comments: