Monday, June 22, 2009

Seek My Face

My holy people; have you entered in, have you pressed in? I tell you, now is a time and a season to enter into new openings, into new works, into new effectual doors: for as you have entered in yourself, I will cause doors to open to you. Have you entered in, have you pressed in?
This is the prerequisite for walking through these new doors, for I am looking for those who will exercise faith in what I have told them. If you find yourself in a desert place, examine yourself. Did you enter into the level of intimacy that I have convinced you is available to you?
Think it not some strange thing that you must press in. For it is through preaching and pressing in that My Kingdom is advanced: knock and it shall be opened to you, seek and you will find, ask and it shall be given you.
Now, right now, is your time of pressing in. I will show you how to enter into the portal that is opened in your area. I have opened a window that will be an access point for even greater intimacy with Me. Do not move ahead without it, for you desperately need My communion to be able to satisfy the thirst and hunger of your broken soul. I am.
Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Seek Me, find Me and I will open multiple doors of intimate communion and service to you. Knock and it shall be opened to you.

No comments: