Friday, May 8, 2009

A Wave Of Revelation

For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:8

My holy people; there is coming a wave of revelation your way. It will come in all forms. There is the word of knowledge. There is the word of wisdom. Understanding is coming your way. Even those things beyond intellect, yes even beyond your own understanding.

I am sending a wave of revelation so that you will know that these things are from Me. I am preparing you to begin to move with Me in a very new way. I am sending you this revelation in preparation for moving quickly with Me.

Listen intently for My sound. Listen with your ears. Listen with your heart. Listen to how I play your heart strings in melody with My purposes and My plans for you. Listen to what I am doing. As this wave of revelation comes your way, be prepared to put it into use immediately. Do not wait for a convenient time, but begin to take what I show you and put it to use in your daily life right away.

This revelation may seem out of tune with the rest of your life. That is because your life is so out of tune with Me. Follow My counsel, for My counsel will not fail. It is sure and it will stand.

Many of you, I have prepared to give the counsel of the Lord, the counsel of God, even the word of the Lord. I have prepared many to be My mouthpieces. When you hear the sound; move out. Do not delay. Do not make excuses. Simply hear the revelation I am bringing and begin to obey. Obedience is better than sacrifice. Thanksgiving and praise are not everything.

Many believe worship involves thanksgiving and praise and that this is what pleases My heart most. My holy people; you have believed a lie, you have been deceived. Obedience: that is what truly pleases My Heart. Hear and obey, what the Spirit is saying. Be led by My Spirit. Live, move and have your being in Me. Then and only then will you be worshipping in Spirit and in Truth.

So many folks live their lives based upon principles from the Bible. These people parade around, thinking this is the best thing on earth. All the while, forgetting that they are not to follow the Bible, but they are to follow the Author of the Bible. The world is looking for something real to hang onto. Show them how I can lead your life, day by day, by receiving My counsel and then following it.

My holy people; it is time that you begin to follow Me. As you move out, following Me, I will send upon you My anointing. My anointing breaks every yoke of bondage. Everything the enemy has devised to hinder you and to hinder others, I will break to smithereens.

I am preparing a sound of marching soldiers; those who hear My sound and march in cadence to it. You and Me … together with the rest of My army, we will run together: subduing territory for My Kingdom, healing the sick, setting the oppressed free, casting out devils, establishing My Kingdom in lives: one heart at a time.

Seek My Face. Seek My Face and call upon My Name. Hear Me and follow Me. See the hand of the Lord at work. See Me do what you have been unable to do all along. See Me do it, to My glory and fame. I love you and I desire you to be sent out in power. Do not fear. Do not lose hope. My anointing is coming your way to break every yoke of the enemy.

All that I have promised you will come to pass, as you continue hearing what I have to say and simply following Me day by day.

No comments: