Friday, May 29, 2009

Like Nothing You Have Seen Before

And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. Malachi 3:11

My holy people; you have been under a severe bombardment by the enemy of your soul. He has stolen and stolen and stolen and stolen again. I have heard your heart cry. Behold, I am sending a wave of deliverance that the like has never before been seen. With it shall come freedom: freedom from the hard yoke of the devourer and from disease and from sicknesses. I tell you that today is a new day.

No longer shall My holy people live under the boot heel of the oppressor, but My holy people shall be the ransomed of the Lord. No legitimate authority has been available to the enemy of your soul, yet he has squatted and it is now necessary to remove the squatters from your life.

Seek My Face. For out of a new awakened intimacy with Me shall flow a radical delivering power: nothing like you have seen before. Authority to cast out the enemy and to route the oppressor will arise from Me and this shall cause you to become angry with all the enemy has done in your own life, in the lives of those around you and even in the lives of those that I shall lead you to. Deliverance with shouts and with severe judgments against the enemy shall be a hallmark of this particular thing that I am doing at this time.

Look to Me in everything, for I am truly all you have ever needed to move forward in the Kingdom. Call upon My Name. Call upon the authority of My Name. See enemies routed and those that are bound set free to My glory and fame.

I am now waiting on you, My holy people, to rise up in what I have already put in your heart to become a living, breathing reality in you. Go, in My Name. I will be with you and we shall see glory restored to My House.

Rich Elliot
http://www.injesus.com/

No comments: